Available delivery methods: Spain Peninsula- DHL, Portugal Peninsula - DHL, Prior shipping quote Spain only Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and Andorra - Correos, Europe other countries, España Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), Portugal Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), VIP Customer, Picked up at the store, Balearic Islands - DHL
- Inhibits the pigmentation depressing the enzyme tyrosinase.
- Activate collagen production promoting skin firmness
- Power solar protection against both UVA
Additionally, Dr. Jeannette Graff adds another property of topical vitamin C:
- Increased levels of MMP-1 inhibitors that degrades collagen gene.
- L-ascorbic acid: is the most common form of vitamin C is water-soluble cosmetic. Its advantage is that it is well tolerated at high concentrations in cosmetic products. It is known that L-ascorbic acid is deteriorated by contact with light and air. If you are using a product with ascorbic acid, the container should be opaque and form tube or dispenser with minimum contact with air (although this rule should always be applied in cosmetics).