Glycolic Extract of Horse Chestnut
INCI: Propylene, glycol, Aqua, Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract.
CAS Number: 57-55-6 7732-18-5 8053-39-2
No. (EINECS): 200-338-0, 231-791- 2, 232-497-7
Description: Brown-orange liquid, with a characteristic odor.
Density: 1.040 - 1.084 g / ml.
Refractive index: 1.3800 - 1.4200.
SOLUBILITY: Soluble in water
BOTANICAL NAME: Aesculus hippocastanum L.
USED PART: Seed
RELATIONSHIP D / E: 1: 2
PRESERVATIVE: Phenoxyethanol 0.45%, Ethylhexylglycerin 0.05%, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate 0.047%
Properties and uses:
Such are the active principles and benefits of Chestnut, which is used in the pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of medicines and / or creams and in the cosmetic industry for shampooing.
The main virtue of horse chestnut is the vasoconstrictor, resulting in an effective remedy for painful hemorrhoids, varicose veins and phlebitis.
• Strengthens the circulatory system, prevents the appearance of inflammations in blood vessels and / or veins. Prevents the formation of edema
• Hair fragility, anti-dandruff and anti-dandruff
• Treatment of hemorrhoids: there are suppositories and ointments suitable for the treatment of hemorrhoids
• Skin problems having astringent properties. It acts as a sunscreen in cosmetic preparations.
• Varicose Veins: it can help reduce the superficial veins of the legs avoiding the unsightly bluish color that accompanies them.
• In anti-cellulite treatments by applying massage on the affected area.
• Scarring of ulcers or wounds: it disinflames and prevents its possible infection
Dosage: Topically, up to 20%
Side effects: Saponósidos can cause irritation of the digestive mucosa. Steroids can cause contact dermatitis.
Contraindications: Pregnancy, lactation and children under 10 years. Treatment with anticoagulants.
Storage: In tightly closed containers. PROTECTING THE LIGHT (AND HUMIDITY in the case of dry extract)