Hibiscus extract (HG)
INCI: Glycerin, Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- Glycerin: (CAS number: 56-81-5 / EINECS number: 200-289-5) = % > 44,9%
- Aqua: (CAS number: 7732-18-5 / EINECS number: 231-791-2 ) = % > 44,9%
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(CAS number: 84775-96-2 / EINECS number: 283-920-7 = % < 10% (Cultivo ecológico)
- Sodium Benzoate (CAS number 8 532-32-1) : 0.2 - 0.3%
- Potassium Sorbate (CAS number 24634-61-5): 0.2 - 0.3%
This plant also called Rosa de Jamaica, its most important properties are: antioxidant, firming and draining.
The Hibiscus is a highly prized in gardens and well decorated apartments decorative plant. But beyond their aesthetic side, hibiscus contains a range of benefits for skin, hair and health.
This is one of those curious plants whose flowers can be eaten. Precisely, the hibiscus flower is a true ally of beauty for the skin and hair.
It is often used commonly to treat dandruff and heal the skin.
The Hibiscus is a plant rich in mucilage that provide hydration and elasticity to the skin
It protects cells against free radicals thus preventing aging.
Creams used for dry, mature, dehydrated and wrinkled skin.
It is also used to treat skin conditions such as ulcers, pimples, wounds, burns, etc.
Recommended use rate of 1 to 10%
You can read more about the hibiscus here:Hibisco, símbolo de la belleza y amistad