Flor de Sauco Extract HG
INCI: SODIUM BENZOATE - GLYCERIN - SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT - POTASSIUM SORBATE - AQUA
Glycerin: (CAS number: 56-81-5 / EINECS number: 200-289-5) =%> 39.9%
Aqua: (CAS number: 7732-18-5 / EINECS number: 231-791-2) =%> 39.9%
* Sambucus nigra flowers extract (CAS number 84012-40-8 / EINECS number: 281-685-5) =% <20%
* Complex natural substance (100% pure and natural)
The extract of Flor de Sauco is produced from precious flowers. It is recommended to diffuse complexion veins as well as for anti-aging preparations. Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and increases wetting and regeneration; It also protects fragile capillaries by improving their elasticity.
This was created from ecological crops in the Swiss area without the use of pesticides, mineral fertilizers and herbicides.
The substance is one of the strongest antioxidants, which shows relieve, anti-inflammatory, cleansing as well as tensions and antibacterial properties. Its precious properties are used in both medicine and cosmetics.
Sauco flowers are rich in benzaldehyde, hydrocyanic acid, rutin, essential oils, organic acids - ascorbic and caffeic, malic, valeric and hydrochloric acids, tannins as well as vitamin E.
It is also a valuable additive for anti-aging creams and emulsions as well as for sensitive or atopic skin. The extract is also suitable for anti-cellulite preparations and body balms.
Uses of elderberry extract
- anti-radiation and anti-inflammatory products
- for all skin types but especially for sensitive fabrics and yarns and anti-aging preparations.
- Body care: slimming and anti-cellulite products
Rate of use: 1.0 - 3%
Applications / Recommended for
- Sun care (sun protection, after sun and self tanning)
- Toiletries (shower and bath, oral care ...)> Oral care
- Skin care (facial care, facial cleansing, body care, baby care)
- Eye contour
- Hair care (shampoos, conditioners and styling)