Arnica flower BIO
INCI: HETEROTHECA INULOIDES CAS
CAS Nº: 90045-70-8
EC No.: 289-933-4
NON-GMO PRODUCT / NON-IRRADIATED PRODUCT / NON-ALLERGENIC PRODUCT
Ingredients: 100% Arnica - Product from organic farming.
It is a plant with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties with a high power rubefaciente ie reactive blood circulation in the areas in which it is applied.
Anti-inflammatory essential ingredient in preparations used mostly against contusions and bruises.
In rural areas a mixture made with flowers processed by maceration in olive oil applied directly to bumps and bruises sprains.
It rubefacients, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that are exploited for the following purposes:
- Bumps or bruises, because its use prevents bruising, bumps and decreases pain.
- For use as reactive capillary circulation and helps in the process of hair loss.
- Frostbite. If there were blisters (unopened), arnica cream is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and reduces the sensation of pain.
- Tears or sprains and muscle aches.
- Tired legs and varicose legs
- Black eyes.
- Sprains and dislocations.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Stretch marks.
- No open sores, eczema on her skin and acne.
- Development of natural shampoos.
- In mouthwash to cure mouth sores, periodontal problems, etc.
- By gargling to eliminate bacteria affecting the oropharyngeal area
ALL COME FROM OUR PLANTS CROPS ECOLOGICOS, not having used NOR ANY PESTICIDE CHEMICAL IN THE SAME