Virgin Organic Jojoba oil
INCI: Simmonsdia Chinensis oil
CAS # 90045-98-0
EC # 289-964-3
Jojoba oil is a natural product extracted from the seeds of the plant that bears his name and is a shrub native to the Sonoran Desert in northern Mexico. It is considered a wax which is liquid at room temperature, appearing with greasy appearance unlike other oils cold pressing.
In its complex composition are 96% of ceramide, which makes it extremely stable to heat and oxidation retained perfectly with the passage of time and maintaining its properties intact. Ceramides are substances overlying epidermis cells regulate their hydration. Ceramides of jojoba oil are very similar to those of the skin and act wherever it is needed, exerting a deep moisturizing and restructuring the balance of oily skin.
The composition also find vitamin E, which removes free radicals from the skin that are responsible for premature aging. Other ingredients is linoleic acid which acts regenerating skin cells.
The most common uses:
- Facial Moisturizer: Apply at night. First we clean the skin and then apply jojoba oil. It keeps skin hydrated throughout the night.
- Pregnancy: The use of jojoba oil increases the elasticity of the skin and prevents sagging and stretch marks so common during pregnancy.
- Oily: Its use in people with oily skin and pimples problems is very appropriate because it emulsifies and removes sebum. In acne treatments it is preferable to add a few drops of essential oil of tea tree or thyme.
- In the bathrooms: Add to bathwater two tablespoons of jojoba oil. Absorbs drying effects of tap water.
- Conditioner dry skin: For dry skin jojoba oil plays an important leaving the skin soft, moisturized and with its natural shine skin factor.
- Brightness and volume of hair: Add to shampoo you use 7 drops of oil leaving acting 3 minutes before the hair clarified.
- Punished and brittle hair: Untarse all the hair with jojoba oil and covered with a hot towel for 20 minutes. Then wash your hair with a good shampoo.
- Aftershave lotion: water and jojoba oil in equal parts. Apply on the face. Eliminates redness and leaves skin soft.
- Cleanser: putting cotton in a few drops of jojoba oil. Removes excess dirt and nourishes the skin.
- Oils massage: It is indicated in the elaborations of massage oils especially for hands and feet. Eliminates calluses
- Special for the manufacture of soaps and cosmetics