Juice obtained from the interior of the parenchyma of Aloe vera leaves.
Concentration: 1:1, 1X
Plant: Aloe barbadensis M. (Aloe vera) from plantations certified by the Organic Agriculture Committees of Spain.
Aloe Barbadensis Juice (%) >99 Potassium Sorbate (%) 0.05 Sodium Benzoate (%) 0.05 Natural Citric Acid 0.15
Crystalline, pale yellow appearance
pH range (aqueous extract) 3.0- 4.0
Refractive Index (˚Brix) > 0.3
Native polysaccharides (mg/L) > 2500
Anthraquinones (ppm*1) < 10
SYNONYMS: Aloe vera extract gel 1X GC, Aloe Barbadensis Extract simple power GC, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
DESCRIPTION: It is the bleached and purified aloe vera extract, obtained from the internal fillet of the Aloe barbadensis leaf. It is equivalent to the internal gel of the aloe leaf in its simplest form.
APPLICATION: In products for before and after sun exposure, as well as formulations for sensitive and delicate skin. To relieve insect bites and itching. Natural moisturizer for skin and hair.
METHOD OF USE AND DOSE: To make gel, it is incorporated after hydration of rubbers and polymers or in the case of heat processes, after cooling to 45°C, along with the aroma and preservatives. For this preparation it is suggested to use between 5 and 10%. In the aqueous face of creams and lotions you can use up to 100%
Appearance. Clear liquid
Color: Maximum 1 Gardner
Smell: Characteristic vegetal
pH (1:9) 3.0-4.0
Aloin 1.0 ppm maximum
STORAGE: In closed containers, in a cool and ventilated area. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
1. With organic plantation certification, the product complies with current legislation, Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 and 889/2008, and its amendments on the production and labeling of organic products.
2. It is free of pesticides and contaminants in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1881/2006 and its amendments establishing the maximum levels of certain contaminants in food products.
3. Regarding the risk of TSE/BSE, this raw material is purely plant origin. During production, storage and transportation there is no contact with material of animal origin and there is no cross contamination.
4. This product is not affected by EC regulations 1829/2003 and 1830/2003 and (EC) No. 65/2004 of January 14, 2004, which establishes a system for creating and assigning unique identifiers to modified organisms genetically. This means that this material has not been genetically modified.
5. Aloe vera is radiation-free, in accordance with Directive 1999/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 February 1999 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to treated foods and food ingredients with ionizing radiation and Directive 1999/3/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 February 1999, on the establishment of a Community list of foods and food ingredients treated with radiation.
6. Allergens are regulated by Royal Decree 2220/2004 of November 26, which modifies the general standard for labeling, presentation and advertising of food products, approved by Royal Decree 1334/1999, of July 31. Does not contain allergens.
7. Aloe vera respects the European Regulation on not adding Aloin (Regulation (EC) 1334/2008).