Essential Oil of Lavandín BIO
INCI: Lavender Hybrida Oil
CAS No: 8022-15-9 / 91722-69-9 / EINECS / ELINCS No .: 294-470-6
Common name: Essential oil of LAVANDIN GROSSO ECOLOGICO / Organic Lavandín Grosso oil
Botanical name: Lavandula hybrida, Labiatae
Production: Steam distillation
APPEARANCE: Clear liquid, from colorless to pale yellow
ODOR: Characteristic, fresh, herbaceous.
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.886 - 0.896.
REFRACTION INDEX 20 ° C: 1,456 - 1,461
OPTIC ROTATION (-9º / -6º)
FLASH POINT: 74 º C
Linalyl acetate, linalool, lavandula acetate, 1,8 cineole
AROMATIC NOTE: HIGH-MEDIA
Properties of Lavandin Essential Oil:
The hybrid clone superclone is a hybrid between true lavender (lavender angustifolia) and lavender (latifolia lavender).
With properties similar to true lavender, this has a more penetrating aroma.
Very effective as applied muscle tonic before and after exercise. Good ally against insomnia and emotional relaxant.
Anti-aging effects of the skin, reduces stretch marks, burns, scratches, insect bites, animal bites, wounds and skin infections.
- Ointments and ointments muscle pains (athletes)
- Massage oils
- Healing creams
- Perfumes and colognes
- DO NOT USE IN PREGNANCY
- DO NOT EAT
- May cause skin irritation, allergic test is recommended before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly on the skin, always use diluted in a carrier oil or other valid supports.
- Take care of your eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use in burners and diffusers of essences.