INCI: LAVANDULA LATIFOLIA HERB
CAS Nº: 84837-04-7
EC Nº: 284-290-6
NON-GMO PRODUCT / NON-IRRADIATED PRODUCT / NON-ALLERGENIC PRODUCT
100% Lavander*.(Lavandula latifolia). *Organic farming.
It is a shrub with woody stems, branches of elongated spikes and purple flowers that give off an intense and fresh aroma. Among its components mainly include lanilol, which has energizing properties and tannins, which are useful as antiseptics, healing, antioxidant and skin protectants.
This plant is native to the Mediterranean countries of Europe and North Africa and has always used the essence of flowers for the manufacture of lotions and perfumes.
Properties of lavender
The main use of lavender is conducted on preparations for external use,
Lavender is used for:
• treat various types of pain, such as those produced by rheumatism, back pain, stiff neck, headache and sore feet.
• treating skin lesions, such as disinfecting and healing of wounds or cuts, and to treat burns.
• cure and treat various conditions that affect the skin such as eczema, psoriasis, bites, bruises,
• stop the hair loss.
• eliminate bacteria and viruses responsible for respiratory diseases such as pharyngitis, laryngitis and tonsillitis.
• perform washes suitable for the removal of harmful bacteria between commonly found Candida albicans fungus and some bacteria called streptococcus or as responsible for many trichomonas vaginal infections such as vaginitis, vaginal discharge, yeast ... etc.
All our plants come from organic farming, no pesticides or any chemical product used in cultivation