Deodorized Cocoa Butter
INCI: Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
CAS No.: 84649-99-0 / 8002-31-1
EINECS/ELINCS Nº: 283-480-6 / -
It is 100% pure, natural and unadulterated. It is free of GMOs, parabens, preservatives, and formaldehyde.
Not tested on animals. Not treated with ionizing radiation. Without SVHC substances. Without CRM substances. Free of BST/TSE substances. No nanomaterials. No pesticides.
OBTAINING METHOD: Pressing and centrifuging the cocoa bean fat.
NATURE OF THE PRODUCT: 100% Pure and Natural Vegetable Oil.
PLANT PART: Seed
Appearance: white to creamy white fat when solid light yellow oil when fluid
Smell: Mild to very slightly cocoa
Solubility: Insoluble in water
Free fatty acid (% as oleic) 1.75 max
Peroxide value 4.0 maximum
Iodine value 33-40
Refractive index (@. 40ºC 1.456 - 1.458
Color Lovibond 40+ 1.0 minimum / 40+ 2.2 maximum
Unsaoonifiable Matter 0.35 max
Saoonification Value 192 -197
Clear Point (ºC) 32-35
Blue value 0.05 maximum
Absorbance (270 nm) after washing 0.14 maximum
GC/GC fatty acid composition (% total fatty acids)
C12 :0 < 0.1
C14 :0 < 0.3
C16 :0 24 - 29
C16 :1 < 0.3
C18 :0 32 - 37
C18 :1 30 - 37
C18 :2 2 - 5
C18 :3 < 0.3
C20 :0 1 - 2
Our Deodorized Cocoa Butter is a moisturizing, super-greasing and firming agent. It is a plant derived/vegetable based grade. Provides balance of dermal moisture content, emollience and lubricity. Prevents dry skin and the development of wrinkles. It can improve skin elasticity long after application. Reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores skin flexibility. Deodorized Cocoa Butter is used in creams, lotions, balms, foundations, bar soaps, massage creams, and a variety of cosmetic applications. Recommended for after sun skin care, beachwear sun care, daily sun care, facial skin care, foot care, hair conditioners, hand care and body and lip care.
What is Deodorized Cocoa Butter?
Deodorized Cocoa Butter is a fat of vegetable origin, obtained by pressing and centrifuging the fat of the cocoa bean. Being deodorized, its characteristic cocoa smell is very mild, which makes it more versatile for cosmetic use.
The Deodorized Cocoa Butter that we offer you in "La Despensa del Jabón" originates in Spain, it is 100% pure, natural and unadulterated. Free of GMOs, parabens, preservatives, formaldehyde and not tested on animals. In addition, it has not been treated with ionizing radiation nor does it contain nanomaterials or pesticides.
Benefits of Deodorized Cocoa Butter for skin and hair
For the skin
1. Dry skin: Its content in essential fatty acids, such as oleic, palmitic and stearic acids, deeply nourishes the skin, fighting dryness and leaving it soft and smooth.
2. Mature skin: Thanks to its antioxidants, cocoa butter fights free radicals that cause aging, helping to prevent and smooth wrinkles.
3. Sensitive skin: Due to its soft and emollient nature, it is ideal for sensitive skin, relieving irritation and redness.
4. Skin with stretch marks: Its ability to improve skin elasticity can help prevent and reduce stretch marks.
For the hair
1. Dry and damaged hair: Cocoa butter helps restore hydration, providing shine and softness to the hair.
2. Curly hair: Defines and softens curls, reducing frizz and making hair more manageable.
3. Hair with dandruff: Its antifungal properties can help control dandruff.
What products can you make with Deodorized Cocoa Butter?
Deodorized Cocoa Butter can be used in various cosmetic products, both for skin and hair. Here we mention a few:
1. Body creams and lotions: Include 5-10% Deodorized Cocoa Butter in your formulation to provide intense hydration.
2. Lip balms: 20-25% Deodorized Cocoa Butter will give your lips deep and lasting care.
3. Hair Masks: Add 2-5% Deodorized Cocoa Butter to your hair mask to nourish hair from root to tip.
What vegetable oils does Deodorized Cocoa Butter combine with?
1. Sweet Almond Oil: Combined with Deodorized Cocoa Butter, it provides extra hydration and helps improve skin elasticity.
2. Avocado Oil: Enhances the nutritional capacity of cocoa butter, resulting in better hair and skin care.
3. Apricot Oil: Softens and revitalizes the skin, enriching the properties of Deodorized Cocoa Butter.
Now that you know everything that Deodorized Cocoa Butter can do for your skin and hair, are you ready to include it in your beauty routines? Remember, you always have the option to buy the Deodorized Cocoa Butter in "La Despensa del Jabón". Don't wait any longer to discover its benefits!