Azahar-neroli hydrolate BIO
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water
CAS: 68916-04-1 / 72968-50-4
ESSENTIAL OIL CONTENT: 0,10% (Beta Pinene, Limonene, Linalol Linalyl acetate)
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0,999
REFRACTORY INDEX 20ºC: 1,334
PH (DIRECT) 20 ° C: 3.95
FLASH POINT: +175 ° C
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odor: Characteristic, citric
The water of Azahar is obtained from the distillate of the fresh flowers of bitter orange, Benjuí tincture and vegetable emulsifiers or ceramides. Its name is commonly associated with the flower of the orange tree, the most appreciated for its beauty and aroma, which gives a refreshing and invigorating effect.
The water of Azahar is advised for normal, dehydrated skins, and especially for dry or mature skins that need extra protection and where there is rupture of blood vessels.
It is a fluid with a high vitamin content for the face that promotes the formation of collagen, acting directly on the cutaneous cellular tissue, regenerating the cells (cytophilactic effect).
It protects the skin from free radicals, preventing cell aging, thanks to the fact that it contains vitamin C. This petal-based extract of Azahar can be used as cleansing lotion and make-up remover.
- Especially indicated as a moisturizer for dry skin.
- Natural stimulant for the face.
- It decongests the skin, giving a calming and toning effect.
- It has protective properties of blood vessels.
- Treats skin capillary fragility.
- Antioxidant, protects the skin from cellular aging. It gives back to the skin the firmness, the vigor and the luminosity.
- Used to treat itching and skin irritation.