Glycerin Base Crystal Oliva "Stephenson"
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sodium, Olivate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
20% of the oils are Olive Oil
Firm soap base with fantastic transparency, allows bright colors.
Excellent hydration from a high content of glycerin that provides a pleasant sensation on the skin
Superior color stability, even if the temperature is maintained at a high level for prolonged periods
Its neutral odor provides an excellent elevation of the fragrance.
Suitable for cutting or molding
High clarity and excellent foam has a cleaning formulation.
How to use:
Open / Cut - Simply open the package, cut the base of clear soap into smaller cubes, this will make the soap easier to handle and melt.
Melt - Gradually heat the soap base, making sure the soap melts evenly and does not boil or burn. If you melt in a microwave, be careful and watch the soap, as it may bubble over the container.
Mix with: you can use essential oils, fragrances, colors, dried plants, extracts, active ingredients and additives. Simply add to the melted soap base, mix gently and make sure any fragrance you have added is evenly distributed throughout the soap base.
Pour - Work quickly, simply pour the base of your soap into the soap mold. At this point you can add natural decorative elements such as dehydrated plants or other additives.
Create - Once your soaps have hardened and hardened completely, simply remove them from the molds. We recommend always wrapping your bars of soap immediately after releasing them from the molds to protect and preserve the soap.
Ingrediente% - CAS - EINECS
- Aqua 25 – 50 7732-18-5 231-791-2
- Glycerin 25 – 50 56-81-5 200-289-5
- Sodium Stearate 10 – 25 822-16-2 212-490-5
- Propylene Glycol 5 – 10 57-55-6 200-338-0
- Sorbitol 5 – 10 50-70-4 200-061-5
- Sodium Laurate 5 – 10 629-25-4 211-082-4
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate 5 – 10 68891-38-3 500-234-8
- Sodium Olivate 1 – 5 61789-88-6 236-096-5
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1 – 5 151-21-3 205-788-1
- Sodium Chloride 1 – 5 7647-14-5 231-598-3
- Stearic Acid 0.1 – 0.5 57-11-4 200-313-4
- Lauric Acid 0.1 – 0.5 14-07-7 205-582-1
- Pentasodium Pentetate <0.1 140-01-2 205-391-3
- Tetrasodium Etidronate <0.1 3794-83-0 223-267-7
Appearance: transparent solid at 25 ° C free of contamination and air entrainment.
Water content (Dean & Stark): 22.5% - 27.5%
FFA 0.7% - 1.1%
Color (clean) 5¼ "Lovibond cell: 0.5 Red / 5.0 Yellow maximum