BASE CREAM LANETTE
INCI: Aqua, paraffinum liquidum, decyl oleate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, microcrystalline Wax, hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, diazolidinyl urea, sodium benzoate, carbomer, potassium sorbate, sodium C12-18 alkyl sulfate, sodium cetearyl sulfate, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate.
DESCRIPTION: White solid, semi-viscous, with characteristic odor
APPLICATION: O / W cream of non-ionic character. Used mainly in acute and subchronic dermatoses. Suitable for mixed or normal and oily skin. Softens and keeps the skin elastic. It allows to incorporate up to 70% in aqueous phase (glycerin, propylene glycol or mixture of both). And up to 30% hydroalcoholic solutions. APPEARANCE: White semi-solid, unctuous to the touch, with a slight odor.
Incompatibilities with: phenolic compounds, mercury salts, iodides, tannins, benzocaine, etc.
USE AND PROPERTIES
- High evanescence
- Does not leave fat feeling or uncomfortable stickiness after application
- High wettability, facilitates the diffusion of active ingredients
- Easily washable with water
- High consistency
- Good extensibility
- Cutaneous tolerance
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Used in cutaneous diseases, but applied mainly acute and subchronic endermatosis.
- Suitable for the preparation of formulas with cationic substances (Neomycin sulfate, chlorhexidine gluconate, Lidocaine HCL, etc.)
PERFORMANCE 75-200 pa
BENZOIC ACID IDENTIFICATION
BENZOIC ACID 0.13-0.26%
TOTAL COUNT PLATE = <1000 CFU / g
FUNGI AND YEASTS = <100 CFU / g
NOTE: Store in tight dry container, and protect from direct light and moisture at temperature not exceeding 29ºC.