Glycerin Base Crystal Goats Milk "Stephenson"
INCI: Aqua - Glycerin - Sodium Stearate - Sorbitol- Sodium Laurate - Goats Milk - Propylene Glycol - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Titanium Dioxide - Stearic Acid - Lauric Acid - Pentasodium Pentetate - Tetrasodium Etidronate
Excellent hydration from a high content of glycerin that provides a pleasant sensation on the skin
Made with vegetable oils
Superior color stability, even if the temperature is maintained at a high level for prolonged periods
Its neutral odor provides an excellent elevation of the fragrance.
Suitable for cutting or molding
High clarity and excellent foam has a cleaning formulation.
Goat milk is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals and rich in butter, which makes it the perfect moisturizer. Vitamin E, which is the best friend of the skin, is found in abundance. No colors or smells added. A smooth and creamy texture that is a fabulous and nourishing moisturizer for the skin.
How to use:
Open / Cut - Simply open the package, cut the base of clear soap into smaller cubes, this will make the soap easier to handle and melt.
Melt - Gradually heat the soap base, making sure the soap melts evenly and does not boil or burn. If you melt in a microwave, be careful and watch the soap, as it may bubble over the container.
Mix with: you can use essential oils, fragrances, colors, dried plants, extracts, active ingredients and additives. Simply add to the melted soap base, mix gently and make sure any fragrance you have added is evenly distributed throughout the soap base.
Pour - Work quickly, simply pour the base of your soap into the soap mold. At this point you can add natural decorative elements such as dehydrated plants or other additives.
Create - Once your soaps have hardened and hardened completely, simply remove them from the molds. We recommend always wrapping your bars of soap immediately after releasing them from the molds to protect and preserve the soap.
- Aqua 25-50% 7732-18-5 231-791-2
- Glycerin 10-25% 56-81-5 200-289-5
- Sodium Stearate 10-25% 822-16-2 212-490-5
- Sorbitol 10-25% 50-70-4 200-061-5
- Sodium Laurate 5-10% 629-25-4 211-082-4
- Goats Milk 5-10%
- Propylene Glycol 1-5% 57-55-6 200-338-0
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate 1-5% 68891-38-3 500-234-8
- Sodium Chloride 1-5% 7647-14-5 231-598-3
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 0.5-1.0% 151-21-3 205-788-1
- Titanium Dioxide 0.1-0.5% 13463-67-7 215-280-1
- Stearic Acid 0.1-0.5% 57-11-4 266-928-5
- Lauric Acid 0.1-0.5% 143-07-7 205-582-1
- Pentasodium Pentetate <0.1% 140-01-2 205-391-3
- Tetrasodium Etidronate <0.1% 3794-83-0 223-267-7
Appearance: transparent solid at 25 ° C free of contamination and air entrainment.
Water content (Dean & Stark): 22.5% - 27.5%
FFA 0.7% - 1.1%