Goji Berries Extract HG / ECO
INCI: Glycerin, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Water.
- Glycerin: (CAS number: 56-81-5 / EINECS number: 200-289-5) =%> 39.9%
- Aqua: (CAS number: 7732-18-5 / EINECS number: 231-791-2) =%> 39.9%
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (CAS number 85085-46-7 / EINECS number: 285-375-0) =% <20% (*)
- Sodium Benzoate (CAS number 8 532-32-1): 0.2 - 0.3%
- Potassium Sorbate (CAS number 24634-61-5): 0.2 - 0.3%
(*) From organic farming CERTIFICATE: BCS Öko-Garantie GmbH
The extract of Goji Berries contains 19 amino acids, vitamins and minerals, make it the perfect fruit for health. High in carotene, much higher than carrot. High levels of omega 3 and omega 6 acids, betasitosterol, B vitamins, and a high proportion of antioxidants such as vitamin C, selenium and germanium, among others.
Goji berries extract acts as a potent antioxidant, provides firmness and works as an active anti-aging agent. It is a component that attenuates the imperfections of the skin caused by free radicals, contains an active glycopeptide fraction that stimulates, elevates and reaffirms the skin. It is used in the 4-8 pH range and offers functions on long-term critical aging through inhibition of MMP 1 expression, anti-apoptotic activity and stimulation of collagen make it the ideal cosmetic complement for a Complete anti-aging treatment.
Goji Berries extract can be used in skin care formulations, creams for forehead wrinkles, expression lines, reduction of crow's feet, flaccid areas, eye contours and firming products Of body.
Dosage: 1% to 3%
• Firming / Botox-like agent
• as a powerful antioxidant
• as Anti-Aging Agents
• as a moisturizer
• anti-microbial and anti-bactericidal
Applications / Recommended for
• Skin care (facial care, facial cleansing, body care, baby care)
• Anti-aging preparations
• Hair care (shampoos, conditioners and hair masks)
• Creams, lotions and gels
• Color: translucent orange liquid
• PH: 4-8
WATER (kf) 5.0 - 15.0%
DENSITY 20 * C 1.040-1.060G / ML
DRY RESIDUE 180 *, 30 => 0.8%
PH (10% SOL) 4.0-5.5
PESTICIDES Chlorinated and organophosphates Conform
HEAVY METALS = <20ppm
Pb, Cd, Cr, Hg, As, Ni <1 ppm respect.
SOLUBILITY IN WATER Soluble
TOTAL BACTERIA = <100 cfu / g
FUNGI AND YEAST = <10 cfu / g
E. COLI Absence / 1g
ST.AUREUS Absence / 1g
ST. AERUGINOSA Absence / 1g
C.ALBICANS Absence / 1g
- STORAGE: Store at room temperature (10 to 25 ° C), dry and away from light.