Alcohol rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) for external use, is a magnificent and traditional way to benefit from the properties of this wonderful plant. It is also very easy to do by yourself, and it is not difficult to find rosemary, luckily still resists our forests, gardens, and can even grow it in a pot at home.
Apply in sufficient quantity on the area to be treated as massage. Indications: Suitable for sports massages. ideal for muscle and cosmetic preparations for activating the circulation pain. Precautions: External use, do not apply on damaged skin.
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, heavy legs ...
- Against cellulite
- As relaxing in the neck area
- Bumps and bruises (not bleeding)
- Joint, muscle, rheumatic pain, back pain, sprains ...
- Against hair loss
- seborrheic dermatitis
- In gout
- Invigorating massage
- Rub on chest and back against colds and flus
- Prevent bedsores in bedridden
- Veterinary antiparasitic and to prevent hair loss