Soap milk sponge soap and algae fucus
Soft sponge impregnated with perfumed glycerin soap with a refreshing and stimulating aroma of sea salts and enriched with organic mare's milk and fucus algae.
Upon contact with the water, the soft sponge hydrates, slowly releasing the soap from which it is coated, exfoliating slightly and allowing the natural properties of the soap and its active ingredients to come into direct contact with the skin.
Handmade production with 10% of organic mare's milk and alpha fucus.
Topical use. Avoid contact with eyes.
For all skin types.
Weight 98 grs
Why use mare's milk in the soap?
Mare's milk is a potent antioxidant, moisturizing and repairing active that conditions the skin. Especially effective on problem skin, such as eczema, acne or psoriasis, it regenerates the skin and eliminates impurities.
Known since antiquity, mare's milk:
• It revitalizes and stimulates the regeneration of the skin, its content of essential fatty acids and amino acids, as well as its numerous vitamins, including vitamin A or Retinol.
• Moisturizes the skin thanks to lactoserum, proteins, glycoproteins, Omega 3 and 6.
• Soothes and relieves problem skin: psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, allergies, itching or inflammation.
• Protects the skin against aging thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, phospholipids and lactoferrin.
• It purifies and heals the skin, due to its content in lysozymes and lactorepoxidases.