Eucalyptus essential oil Globulus BIO
INCI: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
CAS No: 8000-48-4 / 84625-32-1
EINECS / ELINCS No.: 283-406-2
Common name: EUCALIPTO CRUDO ECOLOGICAL essential oil / Organic Eucalyptus crude oil
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus
Production: Steam distillation
APPEARANCE: Transparent liquid, yellow to orange.
ODOR: Characteristic, cineolic, fresh.
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.904 - 0.920.
REFRACTION INDEX 20 ° C: 1,457 - 1,470
OPTIC ROTATION (0 / +10)
FLASH POINT: 50 ° C
Eucalyptol, D-limonene, pinene, para-cymene, α-terpineol, g-terpinene, acetate terpinyl, terpinen-4-ol
AROMATIC NOTE: HIGH
Properties of Eucalyptus essential oil:
In a historical way the Eucalyptus Essential Oil Globulus has been valued for its properties as: Analgesic, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, balsamic, decongestant airways, expectorant, mucolytic.
The essential oil of eucalyptus globule is refreshing and stimulating. Helps calm muscle fatigue
We can use the essential oil of eucalyptus:
• In home sales for cellulite and poor circulation
• Nail growth
• For oily hair
- DO NOT USE IN PREGNANCY
- DO NOT EAT
- May cause skin irritation, allergic test is recommended before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly on the skin, always use diluted in a carrier oil or other valid supports.
- Take care of your eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use in burners and diffusers of essences.