BIO Poleo essential oil
INCI: Mentha Pulegium Herb Oil
CAS No .: 8013-99-8 / 90064-00-9 / EINECS / ELINCS No: 290-061-1
Common Name: Essential Oil
Botanical name: Mentha pulegium L., Labiatae
Production: Steam distillation
APPEARANCE: Clear liquid, yellow to pale yellow
ODOR: Characteristic, mentholic, bitter, strong.
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.930 - 0.944
REFRACTION INDEX 20 ° C: 1,480 - 1,488
OPTIC ROTATION (+ 18º / -25º)
FLASH POINT: 75 ° C
* A-pinene, b-pinene, limonene, linalool, menthol, isomentol, 3-octanol, neo-menthol, neo-isomentol, pulegone (55-90%), cis and trans-iso-pulegone, mentone, isomentone To 20%), piperitone (0.1%), isopiperitone. Flavonoids diosmoside and hesperósido.
AROMATIC NOTE: HALF-HIGH
Properties of Essential Oil of Poleo:
Healing and antiseptic: it is able to regenerate the skin surface when there are problems of acne, dermatitis or eczema. This essential oil, always diluted, helps to heal and disinfect the skin.
Calming and anti-inflammatory: this oil can be used to reduce inflammation or swelling caused by bruises or insect bites. It is used as a tranquilizer when there are cases of itching and pruritus.
- Oils to calm inflamed areas
- Antibacterial creams
- Healing ointments
- Antiseptic Home Soap
- DO NOT USE IN PREGNANCY
- DO NOT EAT
- May cause skin irritation, allergic test is recommended before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly on the skin, always use diluted in a carrier oil or other valid supports.
- Take care of your eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use in burners and diffusers of essences.