Cedro Atlas Essential Oil
INCI: Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil
CAS No .: 8023-85-6 / 92201-55-3 EINECS / ELINCS No .: 295-985-9
Common Name: Essential Oil of Cedar Atlas
Botanical name: Cedrus atlantica, Pinaceae
APPEARANCE: Clear liquid, light yellow to brown.
ODOR: Characteristic, sweet, woody.
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.926 - 0.945
REFRACTION INDEX 20 ° C: 1,507 - 1,520
OPTICAL ROTATION: not available
FLASH POINT: 100 ° C
Active ingredients: himalachenos, atlantonas, himachalol
AROMATIC NOTE: LOW-MEDIUM
Properties of essential oil of Cedar Atlas:
Antiseptic, diuretic, fungicide, expectorant, insecticide, sedative deodorant, vasoconstricted.
Is used for:
• Acne, seborrhea and oily skin
• Lymphatic drainage
• Seborrhea of the scalp
• Hair loss
- May cause skin irritation, allergic test is recommended before use.
- Do not use during the pregnancy.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly on the skin, always use diluted in a carrier oil or other valid supports.
- Take care of your eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use in burners and diffusers of essences.