Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate - ECOCERT
INCI Name: Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
CAS No .: 29923-31-7
EC No .: 249-958-3
Origin (s): Vegetable, Synthetic
Classification: Nonionic Surfactant
Appearance (25 ° C) White Powder
pH (5%) 10.0 ~ 11.0
Solids (105 ℃, 2h) 95.0% Min.
Sodium Chloride 16.0% Max
Description: L-Glutamic acid, N-coco acyl derivs., Disodium salts
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate is a very mild surfactant for personal care, based on L-glutamic acid, a natural amino acid. Derived from coconut oil and palm oil, this mild cleanser has excellent cleansing and lathering properties, is eco-friendly, and is well tolerated by sensitive and allergic skin. It is a hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic detergent. Used in facial cleansing creams and oral care products.
* Mild surfactant that leaves skin feeling silky smooth
* High foaming power particularly in the acid range
* Improves the general structure of the product foam.
* Improves the combability of wet / dry hair
* Excellent biodegradability
* Moderate tolerance to salt and hard water
It is mainly used for the production of hair and body care products, such as:
* bath gels,
* liquid soaps,
* cleansing lotions and
* baby care products that are gentle on the skin
20.0-50.0%; as the main surfactant.
1% to 15% as a co-surfactant.
pH: 10.0 ~ 11.0