Oregano essential oil
INCI: Origanum vulgare Oil
Appearance: Yellow liquid
Color: Yellow to brown
Density (20ºC) 0.905 - 0.965 g / ml
Optical rotation (20ºC) -5 / +3 or
Refractive index / Refractive index: (20ºC) 1,500 - 1,520
It has a powerful stimulating and toning action and is antibacterial with broad spectrum of action.
Oregano oil also has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Other ideal uses for oregano oil are:
• Treating fungus on the nails and feet.
• Kill parasites and infections.
• Relieve sinus infections and colds.
• Protect from insects
• Relieve bites and rashes, including poisonous ivy eruptions.
• Help cure cold sores, dandruff and other skin conditions.
• Relieves sore throat.
• Relieves muscle and joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), sprains and cramps.
Unless indicated by a doctor, do not use during pregnancy, lactation or in children under 3 years.
Aromatic note: medium-high