Possible delivery methods: Spain Peninsula- GLS, Portugal Peninsula - MRW, Only Spain Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and Andorra - Correos, Europe other countries, España Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), Portugal Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), VIP Customer, Balearic Islands - GLS
APPEARANCE: Clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
ODOR: Characteristic, woody, green.
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.885-0900
REFRACTION INDEX 20 ° C: 1,467 - 1,485
OPTICAL ROTATION: (-30% / -10%)
POINT OF INFLAMMATION: 40º
Origin: Nordic countries.
Pine oil contains from 50 to 97% monoterpene hydrocarbons, of which 60 to 65% is a-terpineol. It also has car-3-ene, dipentene, β-pinene, a-terpinene, and-terpinene, bornyl acetate, cadinen, wildflower and camfeno.6
Pine oil is best mixed with botanical essential oils such as cedar wood, rosemary, sage, labdanum and juniper.
Soothe muscular rigidity and rheumatism like salpullidlo8
Relax the body when you add it to the water to bathe
Stimulate healthy metabolism9
Increase activity levels
Remove excess water, uric acid, salt and fat through urine
Neutralize free radicals due to its rich antioxidant capacity
Relieve urinary tract infections (UTI)
It can be used in:
- Masks and creams for oily skin
- Acne Treatment Cream
- Antifungal creams
- In hygiene products as an antiseptic
- Creams and ointments for muscle aches
- Creams and ointments for athletes
- Decongestant balms.
- DO NOT USE IN PREGNANCY
-DO NOT EAT
- May cause skin irritation, an allergic test is recommended before use.
-Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly to the skin, use it always diluted in a carrier oil or in other valid supports.
- Watch your eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use in burners and essence diffusers.
Conservation: Keep in closed bottles and out of the light