Kelp Alga Micronized extract Bio
INCI: Ascophyllum nodosum power extract
CAS number: 84775-78-0
Description: Ascophyllum nodosum, Ascophyllum nodosum (L.), Fucaceae
Functions: it is classified as a skin conditioner
Ascophyllum nodosum powder acts as a dye, anti-acne and texture agent. It is the powder obtained from the drying of the seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum.
Frequent use increases the elasticity and resilience of the skin. Reduces the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes. It is used in applications for skin care as well as against the signs of aging and hyperpigmentation, restoring its tone and luminosity. Ideal for ensuring a good treatment against cellulite and is used in masks, exfoliating and soap products. It is also an excellent remedy for the fight against water retention, helping as a reagent in the microcirculation.
Appearance: Fine powder
Color: green to green brown
Odor: Marine feature
Product: Organic Micronized Extract Kelp - PT-BIO-03 (EU FARM)
Loss on drying (1) <10
Particle size <300 μm (1): ≥ 90
(1) Standard control
- Main active components: fucoidans, specific brown algae polysaccharides
- LMW fucoidans are low molecular weight polysaccharides - from 5,000 to 15,000 Da
- Hair Care Liquid and Solid Shampoos, Conditioners and Styling
- Skin Care, Facial Care, Facial Cleansing, Body Care, Baby Care
- Masks and exfoliating products
- Anti-Cellulite Treatments
- Solid and liquid soaps, cleansing and toning products.
- Up to 5%, depending on the desired effect.
- Incorporation in aqueous solution with continuous stirring.
Caution for use:
- Very hygroscopic.
Keep containers tightly closed. Protect from light and moisture.