Niaouli BIO Essential Oil
INCI: Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil
CAS #: 8022-72-8 / 8014-68-4 / 132940-73-9 EINECS / ELINCS No.: 310-217-5
Common name: Melaleuca quinquenervia or Melaleuca viridiflora
Botanical name: Melaleuca viridiflora quinquenervia
Obtained: Steam distillation of leaves
ASPECT: Clear liquid, yellow to pale yellow.
ODOR: Characteristic, cinematic
RELATIVE DENSITY 20º C: 0.906 - 0.925
REFRACTION INDEX 20º C: 1,463 - 1,472
OPTIC ROTATION (-4º / + 1º)
FLASH POINT: 51 ° C
Main components: a-PINENE, b-PINENE, b-MYRCENE, LIMONENE 1,8-CINEOLE
AROMATIC NOTE: HIGH-MEDIA
Properties of NIAOULI essential oil:
- Combat aging and wrinkles.
- Lighten tired and dull skin.
- Remove superficial burns, insect bites and boils.
- Treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Relieve the symptoms of flu and cold.
- Treat respiratory diseases such as cough, sinusitis, bronchitis and otitis.
- Decongestant, expectorant, anticarthral, antiviral and balsamic
- Skin tonic, healing, antiseptic and analgesic
Can be used in:
- Masks and creams for oily skin
- Acne Treatment Cream
- Antifungal creams
- In hygiene products such as antiseptic
- Creams and ointments for muscle aches
- Creams and ointments for athletes
- Decongestant balms.
- DO NOT USE IN PREGNANCY
- DO NOT EAT
- May cause skin irritation, allergic test is recommended before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat and sunlight.
- Do not apply directly on the skin, always use diluted in a carrier oil or other valid supports.
- Take care of the eyes and do not apply inside the ears, nose and anal or genital areas.
- Very volatile, close the bottle well after use.
- This oil is not recommended for use on burners and diffusers of essences.