Tulsi pure powder extract - BIO
INCI: Ocimum Sanctum Leaf
Composition: Ocimun Sanctum Leaves 100% Pure Powder Extract. From Organic Agriculture
Active: oleanolic acid, ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid, eugenol, carvacrol, linalool, ß-caryophyllene (approximately 8%),  ß-elemene (c.11.0%), and germacrene D (approximately 2%).
Synonyms: Holy Basil Indian - Maiyarika, Babultulsi, Tulasa, Tulasi, Babri, Bhutulsi, Tirunapatchi, Sabza, Manjari, Krishna Tulsi, Trittavu, Tulshi and Thulsi.
For our hair care, used as a mask, it is ideal for combating dandruff and helps soothe our scalp when irritated.
- Eliminates toxins and impurities, while giving strength to our hair. Bactericidal effect.
- It works very well on eczema, acne and pimples and many cosmetic companies use it as an ingredient in ointments thanks to its anti-bacterial properties.
- The antioxidants present in Tulsi improve the beauty of the skin and hair. Tulsi is very healthy works well in cosmetic products for the skin and hair.
- Blurs spots and scars, soothes irritation
- Tulsi infusion applied in areas with acne with a wet cotton helps to improve and calm irritation and imparts an instant glow to the skin and completely softening it.
- A paste of Tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves can be applied to the hair to keep it healthy and free from itching the scalp.
- Ideal ingredient for mouthwashes and natural toothpaste
- In solid shampoos and hair products that keeps the scalp free of grease, roots clean and combat dandruff.