INCI: Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
Cas Nº: 72869-69-3
EINECS nº: 272-046-1
Apricot oil, also called nut oil apricot is a vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of apricot and is full of linoleic acid and Omega 6, has a high concentration of vitamins A, B, C, E, and it has potassium and magnesium. It is perfect for all skin types.
Apricot oil has many properties, including:
• Regenerating. Especially useful for skin with sunspots or punished by fatigue and stress.
• Pain relieving. It is ideal for sensitive or damaged skin: burns, cuts and abrasions. It helps healing and wound healing. It is also perfect for the skin of babies.
• Protector. It acts as a protective barrier against external agents: sun, wind, cold, etc.
• Nutritious. Nourishes the skin in depth and provides softness and lightness.
• Hydrating. Retains moisture, reinforcing the hydro-lipid layer of the skin and preventing dryness.
• Anti-wrinkle. Thanks to its regenerating and nutritional value, is excellent for preventing and treating fine lines of expression.
• Anti-inflammatory. Reduces inflammation and skin discomfort, especially in cases of sunburn.
• Anti-flaccidity. Perfect for a firm and elastic skin. It is also useful to fight cellulite.
• It is absorbed very easily and does not leave a greasy feeling.
• It's a very like sweet almond oil-based, so it is perfect for mixing with other vegetable oils or essential when giving a massage oils.
• Having a good amount of carotenoids (antioxidants) ensures better conservation and resistance to rancidity.