Possible delivery methods: Spain Peninsula- GLS, Portugal Peninsula - MRW, Only Spain Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and Andorra - Correos, Europe other countries, España Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), Portugal Península 48/72 hs (PARA CANJEAR CUPÓN), VIP Customer, Balearic Islands - GLS
SOLUBILIDAD: Soluble en aceites y disolventes lipidicos.
IThis Hypericum Oil is an oily extract obtained by macerating the dried flowery tops of Hypericum perforatum L. in sunflower oil. The maceration of the plant in oil is an excellent remedy for external use, with healing, bactericidal, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Hypericum oil uses:
• Sunburn or other
• Injuries, including open, grazes, sores and ulcers
• atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema ...
• Bruises, muscle problems, tendinitis, sprains and ligament strains.
• Joint problems, inflammations, insect bites
• Arthritis, gout, hemorrhoids, circulatory problems and ecchymosis
The popular tradition has attributed magical properties, using it to ward off evil spirits, even he hung from the roofs of the houses for protection. To have these effects the morning of San Juan was collected, hence another name for this plant is known: St. John's wort. Other popular names of the plant are: corazoncillo, sanjuanera grass.