INCI: Oryza Sativa Bran Oil
Although rice has been a staple for centuries, only recently it has been introduced in the field of skin care. Oil and rice proteins are rich in nutrients for the skin as well as providing vitamin E, gamma-oryzanol and phytosterols. With its high content of antioxidants, rice neutralizes free radicals and reduces the appearance of aging.
Rice oil is obtained by cold pressing of the rice grains. It is a light colored oil, with very little aroma. It can solidify at low temperatures.
• Due to its composition and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it is a wonderful anti-envejecimineto complex that protects the skin from external aggressions. It is becoming a widely used oil, its wealth, its rapid absorption and softness.
• Promotes blood microcirculation and acts as draining, favoring the disappearance of puffiness and dark circles caused by immobility of the eyelid overnight.
• Suitable for the preparation of cosmetic care eye contour.
• Prevents aging, thanks to the antioxidant and fight free radicals.
• Promotes collagen formation.
• Restores moisture, reducing premature skin aging.
• Suitable for mature, dull and irritated skin.
• Rapid absorption, leaves no greasy feeling on the skin.
• Thickens and stabilizes emulsions.
• Helps protect from sunlight
• The rice oil soaps are soft and delicate. You can add in the trace as superfatting or as a base oil.
• In cosmetics is becoming an important to make cosmetics for mature and sensitive skin oil. Widely used for cosmetic eye contour, for its draining properties.