(Format: 50 grs)2
INCI: Withania somnífera
Composition: pure root of Withania somniferous
It comes from biological cultivation
Other names: Indian Ginseng
Ashwagandha is an excellent tonic for your hair. Its antioxidant and hormonal balance effects reduce hair loss and promote healthy and shiny hair.
When used in hair oils or herbal shampoos, ashwagandha works to increase scalp circulation and improve hair growth, and also helps with dandruff and oily hair.
Ashwagandha is also said to preserve our natural hair color. The powerful antioxidants in Ashwagandha fight against free radicals that are usually responsible for gray hair. In addition, it stimulates the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for hair color.
Benefits for external skin use
Masks and poultices made with Ashwagandha root are used to treat painful swelling, abscesses, cellulitis and leukoderma. It also helps to remit dermal inflammation and cause rapid healing of wounds.
• Acts against the signs of aging: Ashwagandha contains high levels of antioxidants that fight the signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, wrinkles and blemishes.
• Helps in the healing of wounds.
• Ashwagandha is useful for treating keratosis, a condition that leads to rough and dry skin.
• Stimulates the production of collagen
• Used as a tonic
• Reduces irritation and inflammation of the skin
Benefits for external hair use
• Ashwagandha is also used in shampoos and herbal conditioners to stimulate hair follicles and maintain hair health.
• Ashwagandha improves blood circulation in the scalp and active hair follicles, accelerate hair growth.
• Ashwagandha is also useful for the fight against androgenetic alopecia, commonly known as baldness.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of Ashwagandha are useful for the treatment of scalp conditions such as dandruff, scalp psoriasis and eczema.
Up to 2% in body and facial creams
Up to 4% in liquid and solid soaps
Up to 80% in face and body masks
Up to 10% in solid shampoo
Up to 5% in liquid shampoo