(Format: 50 grs)2
CAS Nº: 84082-82-6
EC No.: 283-259-4
NON-GMO PRODUCT / NON-IRRADIATED PRODUCT / NON-ALLERGENIC PRODUCT
Ingredients: 100% Willow bark - Product from organic farming.
The white willow bark is extracted from this tree (Salix alba is its scientific name).
It is an evergreen fast-growing and can reach more than 20 meters long and grows in warm, humid areas of the northern hemisphere, not withstanding extreme temperatures.
Although the most used part is the bark, leaves also have many medicinal properties.
It is harvested in spring and bark must be branches having at least two years old.
Composition of white willow bark
• phenolic glycosides: the most important is salicin, acetylsalicylic acid base, universally known as aspirin.
• Tannins catéticos.
• Acids: ascorbic, salicylic and pcoumárico.
• Minerals: potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, cobalt and manganese.
• Vitamins: B1 and B2.
Properties willow bark
Much of the properties owned by the white willow bark are due to one of its components, salicin, considered the home aspirin.
• Healing wounds and burns, preventing them from becoming infected.
• Helps remove corns and warts.
The leaves are used in the preparation of shampoos, conditioners and hair tonics.
The bark is a good remedy to eliminate dandruff and also helps to darken the hair begin to whiten.
COME ALL OUR PLANTS ECOLOGICAL CROP, not having used any pesticides OR CHEMICAL IN THE SAME