(Format: 3 grs)2
CAS No. 58-56-0 / 12001-77-3
EC No. 200-386-2 / -
pH : 2.4 - 3.0 (5%) (in aqueous solution)
PM: 205.60 g/mol
Pure Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is used in cosmetic products as a conditioning agent for hair and skin. As we age our reserves of vitamins or other crucial elements are depleted, so it is better to apply them externally.
Pure vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) in topical use is used in the prevention and treatment of seborrheic conditions of the face, neck and scalp. It acts as an adjuvant in various skin conditions, such as allergic, microbial or fungal eczema, acne, rosacea and seborrheic alopecia.
*As a skin conditioning agent, it forms a protective film on the skin's surface and makes the skin appear smooth and soft.
*Prevents moisture loss from the skin and lubricates it.
*Also helps maintain the balance of sodium and potassium ions.
* Prevents conditions such as dandruff and eczema.
*Improves hair texture, conditions it and makes it healthier.
* It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
*Reduces these visible signs of aging.
* Brightens the skin, stimulates collagen production and makes the skin healthier and younger.
*Clean the skin of acne, soothes and softens it.
where i use it
- Anti-acne products
- Anti-dandruff hair products
- Strengthening hair products
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care)
- Hair care (shampoos, conditioners and styling)
Dosage: 0.05-0.3% - Add at <40°C
Remarks: It is photosensitive. Cosmetic use only.
Incompatibilities: Alkaline solutions, iron salts, and oxidizing solutions.
Store in well-closed containers in a cool, dark place. protect from light