Manjishta Pure Powder Extract
INCI: Blonde cordifolia root powder
CAS-No .: 91845-24-8 EINECS / ELINCS-No .: 295-195-4
Botanical name (s): blonde tinctoria
Species: R. cordifolia
Popular name (s): india blonde, manjit gandari, manchatti, manjishta, garance indio.
Parts used: root.
• Manjistha is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. It has been used to heal wounds and reduce arthritic pain and inflammation; And alleviate skin-related problems such as acne.
• Vigorises the scalp and promotes hair growth.
• Wound healing
• Skin cleanser
• Helps remove pimples, blackheads
• Reduces slight wrinkles, stains and helps to treat depigmentation.
• Ideal for sensitive and mature skin.
• Ideal for anti-cellulite treatments
• Liquid and solid shampoos
• Hair masks
• Lice repellents
• It is used infused as aqueous phase in cosmetic creams (10grs of plant and 90% of water)
• Appearance: Light orange reddish fine powder.
• Mesh size: 100% pass 80 mesh screen.
• Color: Light yellow Brown.
• Odor and Odor: Characteristic.
• Sense of taste: characteristic, light sweet.
• Apparent density: 0.40 ~ 0.50 g / ml.
• Loss on drying: <5.0%.
• Ash: <10.0%.
• Total heavy metals: <10ppm.
• Total number of plates: ≤ 3,000 ~ 5,000 Cfu / gm or ≤ 1,000 Cfu / gm
• Mold and Yeast: ≤ 300 ~ 500 Cfu / gm or ≤100 Cfu / gm
• E.Coli Negative
• Salmonella Negative
STORAGE: Keep containers tightly closed. Protect from light and moisture.