Olive oil, first pressure, obtained by cold pressing of the Rosehip seed, which grow wild in southern Chile
After the extraction, is decanted and filtered non-polluting, to ensure a 100% pure
It has an attractive reddish color and a soft characteristic aroma.
Removes and prevents wrinkles, stretch marks, blemishes, scars ... not in vain is called the fountain of youth.
Its benefits are the result of its high content of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic 44-49% 28-34%, which are directly related to the synthesis of collagen. These acids are noble, essential for areas where there are high rates of proliferation of new cells, as is the face substances.
This seed oil is a powerful skin regenerator. Its properties:
• regenerates and nourishes the skin, visibly eliminating wrinkles and scars.
• Improves surface hydration acting on the "natural moisturizing factor".
• reinforces and increases ceramides barrier within the epidermis, reducing water loss.
• has a great ability to reinvigorate the fibroblast skin cell production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
• Prevents and corrects photoaging and skin problems due to solar radiation through self-generation of melanin.
• Redistribute the pigmentation allowing the removal of sunspots, as well as those produced in cases of acne, chickenpox or smallpox, hiding the scars caused by hyperpigmentation.
• In the case of pregnant women gently massage the breasts, and abdomen are recommended during the last trimester of pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.